Friday, May 15, 2009

From Nas to Naz...

You're My friend, my companion,
through good times and bad.
My friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad.
Beside me you stand, beside me you walk.
You're there to listen, you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles, with pain and tears.
I know you'll be there, throughout the years!
You are good friend to me and I am grateful to you.
(2004-2009)












Text Nas:
Wei thanks for the gift...sweet gile, siap ada card yang tak tahan tuh, pink lagi..suka2!!!
Text Naz:
Hehe u r welcome. hope u like it. sory lambat bg shirt 2, asik terlupa je..
at last bg at the special moment hehehe..
erm thx for being a best buddy. thx for helping when im in need. thx bwk p jln n makan..
thx fou taught me squash (till aku pun addicted skng ni, blik ni bli raket)
In short, thnx for give me a great frendship..
sory sgt2 kalu salah silap (aku tau byk minta tlg n susahkan).
Need my help, jgn segan contact k.
Last send my regard 2 ur abg (hehe lupa nama la)
Thx 4 letting me pinjam ur awex.. shes so great.
U r so lucky to have her..jaga die elok2..don lose her..hhehe
P/s; I'allah aku datang ko konvo, just bgtau awal2, nak mark dlm clndar k..
Text Nas:
............................
(damn sedih...tak nak reply)

No comments: